Impressive Resume Template can make a lot of difference. The style, layout design and elements used in this creative resume are similar to infographics. This template is Very Easy to edit using Microsoft Word or Photoshop. Good luck with your job application.
Document Features :
- A4 size (210×297mm) + bleed
- US Letter Paper Size – 8.5 x 11in + bleed
- Single Page Resume Template
- MS Word .Docx/Doc file added
- Ready to Print, High Resolution files: just add in your details
- Very Easy to Edit with Extensive Help File included
- 300 DPI, CMYK Color
- Free Fonts Used (links in the help file)
- Fully Editable in Ms Word And PSD
Included Files :
- Microsoft Word File (DOCX & DOC)
- Adobe Photoshop File (PSD)
- User guide & Help file Included
Why Use a Resume / CV Template?
Having a modern, professional, cleanly designed resume right out of the box can make the difference between going to a job interview and staying with other candidates who don’t even make it through this phase.
Keep in mind that recruiters and hiring managers in companies see hundreds of resumes of all kinds every day and it is important that yours stands out from the rest with a professional design and that it attracts attention.
The design of your Resume / CV is one of the most important factors in attracting the attention of the interviewer so if you use a good CV Word Template like the ones we have compiled for you, you will be sure to be different and stand out from the rest of the candidates.
Sections that all word resume templates must have
We have designed different resume templates for you that can be easily edited in Word so that you can create an unbeatable resume that will open the doors to your professional career and to get them, you do not even have to register.
All the word CV templates have all the necessary sections that every CV should have:
- Contact Information
- Personal Description Abstract
- Professional and Academic Experience
- Education Section
- Communication Skills
- Additional Information
- Briefly introduce yourself to the recruitment manager
- Explain why you are the ideal candidate for the position
- Answer any questions the hiring manager may have when reading your Resume
- Single-page Cover Letter Template
- MS Word. Docx/doc file added
- Print-ready, high-resolution files: just add in your details
- Very easy to edit with an extended help file included
- 300 DPI, CMYK color
- Free fonts used (links in the help file)
- Fully Editable in MS Word
Related Clean & Professional Cover Letter in Word Format
This cover letter is based on the same graphic style, color code of the Resume, so that you can send recruiters a consistent application. It will be a serious asset to help you get a job interview with a recruiter and eventually get a position.
Be aware that a good cover letter will meet three main objectives: